This IT company, based in Ghent, offers a state-of-the-art online ticketing self service platform for event organizers (fairs, festivals, conferences,…), venue owners, theme parks, nightclubs, sport, clubs, etc…
This IT company is expanding the B2B2C offering in the event management ticketing space through partnering with Belgium’s number one multi-purpose multi-venue organiser TeleTicketService, owner of 8 of Belgium’s largest venues (Sportpaleis Antwerp, Lotto Arena Antwerp, …) and many other international partnerships.
They are not just a technology provider to leading ticketing brands in the market. The company also provides a complete set of backoffice services including payment processing, helpdesk to organizers, call center to ticket buyers and administration. All services are executed “whitelabel” under the brand name of their partners in multiple languages across Europe.
This company is looking for a top notch web developer/architect to help design and develop the next generation online ticketing platform. The candidate should have experience designing and building high performance and user friendly web applications.
Technical know-how, strong communication skills and teamwork are essential requirements for this role as it involves working with both technical and non-technical teams. The environment is fast paced, requires an ability to work independently and to manage aggressive delivery schedules.
Suitable candidates should have excellent problem solving skills and passion to scale existing processes and systems. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are essential. The candidate is expected te be self-motivated, pro-active and a solutions-oriented individual.
Required Exprience and Skills
Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Systems or related fields
Have an excellent understanding and proven knowledge of:
– Flexible and scalable software engineering
– Node.js and related frameworks
Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
– react.js / Redux
What We Expect
– Blow uw away with your skills, not with your degrees
– You want to work in a fast moving environment based in Ghent
– Think of scalable architectures to conquer the world
What We Offer
– A versatile job in the beautifull city center of Ghent
– A comptitive and attractive salary
– The opportunity to work for an exciting company conquering the world
– A stimulating working environment
– Brand new desks and topnocht working places
– Endless supply of delicious fresh fruit and excellent coffee
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you feel this is a job for you!