By providing intuitive, plug-and-play, self-service process analytics tools for production process experts, this company has a direct and immediate impact on plant effectiveness, reducing unplanned costs, downtime & losses. Using historical data to explain abnormal behaviour as well as predicting future behaviour, processes can be optimized for their highest return, losses can be minimized and operations will run more efficient than ever before. To achieve this, this company unlocks valuable information that is currently hidden in plant’s historical data.
You ensure a professional and smooth integration at our customers. You’ll provide technical advice, support and updates on our products. In addition, you’ll support our customer success team with product usage data when required. With excellent customer care skills, you’ll be confident when talking to customers, have good attention to detail with the ability to write manuals and procedures. You should:
- Assist our customers with their on premise installations and upgrades, covering functional and infrastructural aspects
- Provide first-line support to users for as well technical as functional queries
- You transfer knowledge to the team with respect to technical implementation options and make suggestions for future improvements
- Cooperate with our development team on support tickets, follow-up and the resolution of these
- Write additional support documentation, knowledge base articles and manuals for our customers
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Have experience with following technologies: Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, IPSEC), Virtualization, Linux, Python
- Knowledge of process data historians (eg. OSIsoft PI, Aspentech IP.21, Honeywell PHD, GE Historian, Yokogawa Exaquantum) is a plus
- Be eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
- Good communication skills, customer focus and result oriented
- Proficient in at least two out of the three languages English, Dutch and German
- Value team results above personal praise
- A strong work ethic
What’s in it for you?
- A job with lots of variation
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to be part of a smart, international and ambitious team
- The ability to learn and experiment with cutting edge technologies
- The possibility to make a real difference: impact technology choices, suggest awesome features, and much more.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel this is a job for you!