This company is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. They distribute in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands. The group employs over 11,000 employees, spread around the world.
They are a fast growing company where people are the most valuable asset. To support their continuous growth and reinforce their Business Intelligence team in Aalst they are looking for a Group Network & Security Administrator.
The Network & Security Administrator has a centralized function to manage and support the network and security environment within the company. Your main goal is to harmonize, consolidate and optimize these essential infrastructure cornerstones of the company. Work in close collaboration with the country IT Support Engineers to ensure that there is a seamless collaboration and network availability in the region. Being part of the Infrastructure and IT operations organization you will take a share of responsibility within project workgroups, defined by the Enterprise Systems Team lead.
You will respect the boundaries of the ICT rules & regulations.
- Take responsibility on the MPLS (or Network) connections within the Ontex landscape. Collaborate with network vendor(s) and partner(s). Take accountability on up time, overall performance and (internet) availability within the region, as well as the inter-regional connections worldwide.
- Setup, maintain and enforce communications on changes, downtime and status to end-users, IT management and the IT Country Support Engineers.
- Take responsibility on the internet connection design to ensure sufficient bandwidth is available to have a good customer experience when consuming public cloud services such as e.g. Office 365, Azure or AWS
- Remove complexity in existing designs to ensure full transparency in the network flows and establish a cost effective setup.
- Install, configure and take ownership of WAN compression or optimization appliances. Guide the local IT support engineers in administering day to day activities related to LAN/WAN/WLAN/Firewall/ADC components and services.
- Take initiative to ensure that network & security policies are in place in collaboration with HR, legal and IT management.
- Ensure the highest level of security within the company; ensure that precaution measures are in place to prevent any kind of electronic attacks to the Ontex Global network or the devices connect to it.
- Accountability on configuration of firewalls, anti-virus and anti-spam devices. Work in collaboration with the persons responsible for cloud controlling, e-mail, SAP and other key business application environments.
- Provide assistance to the Country IT Support engineers to support local network, security or telecommunications environments.
- Take responsibility on the buying / budget of Network and related devices. Ensure installation (in collaboration with the local IT support engineers). Uphold a cost efficient mindset.
- Maintain and administer detailed asset management for all network & security related devices.
- Keep the documentation up to date and perform handover of day-to-day tasks to the operations team.
- Assist the operation teams during severe security incidents to detect breaches, intrusion or data theft.
- Collaborate with the Group Data Center & Server Administrator to ensure the server infrastructure, cloud and application environment, receives the support from the network and ensure the strategy fits in the Global IT environment.
- Follow up on maintenance, warranty, updates and key information with vendors and partners.
- Drive change through the organization by creating an open communication platform, respect for all ICT procedures, and uphold digital safety.
- 7 years’ experience within a similar function
- 3 years within an international company, preferably stock market based
- ITIL Foundation
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proactive, result-orientated and hands-on problem solver
- Flexibile, stress resistant and able to work idependently
- Strong follow-up skills
- Willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Language knowledge: English, Dutch, French. German is a plus
What we offer
- A professional environment with a wealth of opportunities for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience
Recognized yourself in this vacancy?
Do not hesitate and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org