This company is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. They distribute in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands. The group employs over 11,000 employees, spread around the world.
They are a fast growing company where people are the most valuable asset. To support their continuous growth and reinforce their Business Intelligence team in Aalst they are looking for a Enterprise Business Intelligence Team Lead.
You are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise BI team. You follow up and actively participate in the projects and maintenance activities in areas like supply chain, sales, production, quality, etc.
Main responsabilities and key tasks:
- Responsible for multiple parallel BI projects, from the requirements analysis up to the successful delivery
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations as well as the implementation of change requests into the existing environment
- Combine a hands-on role on the initiatives you are responsible for, with leading and coaching a team of BI analysts on a day-to-day basis
- Manage and improve the customer relation with the stakeholders of your areas of responsibility
- Contribution to the integration of new M&A’s in the area of data integration
- Master degree in business economics and more than 6 years related experience
- Strong business knowledge is a must. Preferably in areas like supply chain, sales, production, … in an international FMCG company
- Proven experience with SAP BW and the SAP BusinessObjects reporting tools (Analysis for Office, Design Studio, Web Intelligence, Lumira, …)
- Well aware of the possibilities that SAP HANA brings for the SAP BI strategy of a company. A first project experience with SAP HANA in BI context (e.g. BW on HANA, HANA Live, …) is a strong plus
- Experience with Bimodal IT is a plus
- Able to combine a hands-on role with leading and coaching a team of BI analysts on a day-to-day basis
- Experience with leading projects and small implementation teams. Formal certification in program and project management is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with change and communication management is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Other languages are a plus
What they offer
- An exciting and challenging opportunity to take a leading role in the further development of the Business Intelligence strategy of a strong and international company. Business Intelligence is a strategic enabler in the realization of this company’ mission, which is also articulated by solid investments in technologies like SAP HANA and the latest BusinessObjects reporting tools.
- A professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience
Recognized yourself in this vacancy?
Do not hesitate and send your resume to email@example.com