This company is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. They distribute in more than 110 countries through leading retailer private labels, as well as under our own brands. The group employs over 11,000 employees, spread around the world.
They are a fast growing company where people are the most valuable asset. To support their continuous growth and reinforce their Business Intelligence team in Aalst they are looking for an IT Operations Team Lead.
The IT Operations Team Lead is part of the IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) Core Team and is responsible for the group IT production environment. It is his/her main objective to ensure secured 24×7 business operations.
You are required to think with the Business and determine the best solutions to keep all systems up and running. You will drive change through the organization in close collaboration with the other IT Core Team members. You will enforce the level of user satisfaction within the boundaries of the ICT rules & regulations.
In doing so you will:
- Guarantee 24/7 availability of business critical applications and infrastructure (both internal and outsourced)
- Plan & communicate any system’s downtime with the related other IT groups
- Define the Portfolio of IT Services and its related SLAs provided by the Group IT Infrastructure
- Define & implement the Operating rules for jobs scheduling & monitoring on the production platforms
- Define & implement the processes related to the migration of any applications or software elements from the Test & Development platforms to the production environments
- Define and implement the issues escalation processes related to infrastructures and IT Operations
- Build availability and capacity dashboards with respect to corporate SLA’s and communicate it to the IT Leadership team
- Define & maintain corporate IT standards across the group and ensure proper implementation and usage.
- Responsible for disaster recovery/business continuity planning to offices and staff in multiple operating, business and functional units
- Measure and manage the performance of the external partners/suppliers to ensure an optimum level of service
- Build and maintain proper documentation on all IT infrastructure and operations processes
- Actively participate in all IT projects to support the delivery of solutions that are consistent with the corporate standards and the IT operations processes
- Collaborate with local & regional partners or service providers to obtain the best cost sensitive solutions
- Lead, support & retain the IT Operations Team. Provide support by setting an exemplary role towards user satisfaction
- Establish a close collaboration with the Enterprise systems team & Service desk team to ensure an aligned collaboration.
- Drive change through the organization by creating an open and honest communication platform, respect all ICT procedures, embrace and uphold digital safety and provide feedback when needed.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within an Infrastructure leadership function, and proven (people) management skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an international company, preferably stock market based
- Language knowledge: English, Dutch and French are required. German is a plus
- Flexibility and ingenuity, sharp mental skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and evolve your skills.
- Hands on, proactive and responsible, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-oriented, self-starting, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Team working and collaborative attitude.
- Strong customer service orientation (“Customer comes first” mindset).
- Stress resistant and flexible.
- ITIL Foundation v3 certified
- Highly organized, transparent and strong follow-up skills.
We offer you
- A professional environment with a wealth of opportunities for your personal growth and career
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal.
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience.
Recognized yourself in this vacancy?
Do not hesitate and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org